My Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 7, 2012

Yeah for Week One

This is one of my all time favourites and with this Primal Eating I can have this as much as I like.  Coconut crusted Chicken with Avocado Salsa.  Is your mouth watering?

So okay drum roll......dadadadadadadadadadadadada  Weight Loss for wee One
1.4 kilos 
TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am chuffed.  I was surprised actually.  And I am being cautious as last night we went to a neighbours and I drank pink champagne.  Hmm  so I am not looking at the scales till next week and I am hoping I haven't blown it.

Weight at 1st September    88.9kg   weight today 8th September  87.5kg

I am realising how much food is a part of my daily life, in as much as I feel about food, with emotions if that makes sense.  For instance, if I am feeling relaxed and a little laid back I will want to add to that feeling with a nice piece of cake and a coffee.    If I am tired and rushed I want fish and chips or some other greasy kind of food.  I use food to add to or change my feelings.  That is strange when I think about it because food is simply fuel.  It is just needed to keep me running, nothing more nothing less.  Yet I have given it a totally different status in my life.  I'll have to think about that and work through it to see how I can change that.  Making food less a comfort and more just what I need to run properly.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Kim, that is awesome. don't worry about the champagne you had. You are right just think for the overall week. you can do it, your off to a great start. hugs.

    ReplyDelete