My Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Another Day

This is probably one of my favourite meals, especially when I feel like eating out.  It quells my desire for something a little more delish than usual.  Seared Scallops with Prawns and Chorizo.  Yum Yum!!

So day 2 went well.  I was happier after discovering that it was just a fault in the FitDay calculating of the carbs in the frozen vegies, that put me nearly 20grams over the 50gram limit.  I ended up being 47grams of carbs so that was great.  I am eating a small amount of strawberries and cream sometimes with nuts after dinner with my coffee.  I really need that sweet touch at the end of the day.  Also I am putting at least a teaspoon of coconut oil in my coffees.  I can't see any physical difference yet in my face of the bloating of my tummy but I'll continue and give it some time.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim, I am so proud of you for starting this. You photos are wonderful. It is funny how we make ideas of how tall someone is etc. I thought you were about 5 feet 10. Two days ago I started again because I have not felt well all summer. I get on the scale and low and behold I am at my highest weight. 5 months went by and I let everything slide from my class. Kim I know how hard this is, I know you can do it. Your tattoo looks awesome by the way. I will be following you and you can lean on me for a support system....You are so worth doing this for you. I am proud of you for doing this. I am high fiving you girlfriend. Here is to healthier days ahead. I am going to my weightloss blog now. I have not been there for months. Me My Four Chins and I. Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete