My Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, September 3, 2012

Remembering When and Gasping at Now

This is a shot of me at the beach pre 1989 probably about 1988 maybe.  Gosh to look like that again!







Below is 1990 and I am off to a ball at my eldest daughter's kindy.  Can you believe a year before I had had twins.  I carried them till 38.5 weeks and they both weighed in at a little over 6lbs each.  I lost 38+ kilos in the next 12 months.  Gotta love a curly perm hey!!!!

 Below in all my 2004 glory but no double chin.

This is my eldest daughters wedding day and my twins here were 2 of the 3 bridesmaids.  This is 2006 and I was definitely not happy with how much weight I was carrying even then.  Wait for it here I am today just 6 years later.

 I look like a truckie arghh!!!!!

Gosh right now I want to just dig a hole and crawl into it.  I am terrified to put these up but I am over it, I am sick of being fat and I have to make a change in this.  I am hoping the humiliation of posting this will make me want to lose the weight so I can show off my wonderful thin photos in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment